Too free I guess Hahaha :D
And this time I've uploaded some photos into This Post :P
Hope they won't look baD ahhahHaha Because I'm not that good at cooking.
This is a Slice of Chicken Pizza that I made LOL.
This is the Whole pizza that I made. Actually I made 6 Pizza same as this one and I just took a picture out of them hahaha because too lazy
Here is the whole pizza of the chicken sausage Pizza. I made 4 of them. So total there are 10 pizzas !!!.... Pls dont try this at home.... very tired! when I made till 5th pizza also wanted to give up hahahaha. But scared of ingredient wasting so, I managed to finished 10 pizzas.
A slice of the Sausage Pizza Yummyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~ :POverall I'm satisfied with my pizza la..... ahah
Ok..... Next one!
Here is the spaghetti noodle. I boiled it untilit cooked and Cool it down to prevent it from sticking together hahah.

Here is the spaghetti saurce that I cook la!
All made by myself again. Not much difference from my previous cook. This time I used chicken and putting more vegetables. Because i though of it, Food itself tasty is not enough. I believe Every Mother Said before eat more vege good for health mah! hAHHA xD JKJK

This the the Spaghetti noodle with saurCE!!
YuMMmmy~~ ready To eat ^^.
Overall I also satisfy with my spaghetti! taste to healty and tasty :P hahaha JkOk la thats all hope you all like the Pictures Thx for reading.
Remember Leave comments K. hehehe ^^
6 comments:
wah!!! so yummy! i want iwant..
wah, this world seldom gt guy knw cook de ler ....
all look vy delicious ler!!!! i wan try!!!!!!!!!
LOLLLL^^
10 pizza. pro~
Moira: yea la come mIri eat! told u D! ahhaha!
PoLLy: Hahaha then i should be Outer Space one liao la...HAahha U oso come Miri Try! i cook for u all haha
Squall: 10 pizza is alot....really alot. spent almost whole day haha. Pro... Not that pro oso.. can eat enough d haha
Post a Comment